Translate

Monday, August 06, 2012


Since the presidential campaign has become so dull, I have been amusing myself by needling far right-wing-dingbats on facebook.  This stuff is real and so kooky I don't even have to make it up. Sorry it’s a bit long but it is amusing.

Someone posted this on facebook: " It is wrong to tax a working person almost to the breaking point, then give it to a person who is able to work but refuses to. “

I commented: “Please define who this person is who is able to work but refuses to.”

(Note: the real names have been changed and my translations from right-wing-dingbat speak are in parenthesis.)

Maude: They come in all shapes, and sizes!!!  (Ha, ha, wink, wink, you know what color they are, ha, ha.)

Wilber: Demoncrats (sic)…who else?  (Ha, ha, wink, wink, you know everybody who refuses to work is a Democrat, ha, ha.)

Maude: Don't hold back, Wilber...LOL

Wilber: You bring the Jack Daniels & I'll bring the coke...hold nothing back! 

Maude: if we did that, we would be in jail no we would be on the side of the road picking up trash. (Ha, ha, you know what I mean!)

Me: I love watching Republicans dance all around their racism and bigotry without actually admitting it.

Wilber: William...and what do the demoncrats do that they don't & won't admit? More evil than you'll admit!

Me: I don't know Wilber. You tell me what the Democrats do that they don't and won't admit. Please describe the "evil" I won't admit.

Wilber: Well Mr. William "Lib"......just sit back a take a long hard look at Ms. Pelosi & Mr. Reid.....that's a start! Among others.....these demoncrats of today are mean & nasty....worst I've seen in my lifetime! But, of course, your being a Lib, you don't & won't admit to anything about your "good" party. Have a good day...if you can

Me: Wilber, you're evading the issue. You said the Democrats do things they don't and won't admit and more evil that I will admit.  I asked you please tell me specifically what they are.  As far as Democrats being mean and nasty...come now, Wilber, Republicans are masters at the art of mean and nasty. Have you ever heard of Karl Rove?

Wilber:  LOL...... Karl Rove...great man who tells truth on the dems! Mr. William "Lib"....I don't have the time & enough space here to go into all you already know. Suggestion...for some real learning from the ones who tell TRUTH daily....talk radio... start with Neal Boortz in the a.m., then catch Rush Limbaugh, followed by Sean Hannity, Michael Savage. You couldn't run your lib stuff to them on any subject, they'd shut you down quickly with your lib garbage. I'm shutting you down, I don't have time for this cat & mouse stuff with a non-thinking lib. Hope you can have a good day.

Epilogue: Did you notice Wilber never replied to my questions about what the Democrats don't and won’t admit and the "evil" I am evidently hiding.  He is right on one thing:  this was a cat and mouse game. Only he didn’t seem to get it that I was the cat and he was the mouse.  I really hope he has a nice day.


No comments: