Translate

Thursday, August 09, 2012


After considerable thought and careful consideration, I have decided to run for President of the United States.  My opponents say they have a plan. Well I have one too.  I'm not exactly sure what that plan is, so when I figure it out I will tell you. Actually I’m not sure what their plans are.  But I can tell you my plan will include cutting taxes.  Maybe just on the poor making less than $250,000 a year and maybe on the rich, or maybe on both.  I'm not sure yet but I'll cut taxes on somebody. Then maybe I won't.  And, oh boy, will I create jobs.  I will create 8,000,000 jobs in my first 100 days.  I will create so goddamn many jobs that China will be making their stuff here.  And, hey you India and Pakistan, watch out, I’m going to lower your phone bill!  Don't ask me how, just trust me.  Both my opponents say they are strong supporters of the middle class and so am I.  And I can assure you I have been in the middle class a hell of a lot longer than they have.  And I can also say things like, "My fellow Americans, we need something really dramatic to make a lasting and meaningful impact to recharge the economic situation which has been made worse by policies that should be drastically changed or modified or maybe continued to restore this great country to the greatness is deserves to be restored to. God bless America!"  (Pause for applause.) And I will cut spending.  We all know there is good spending and bad spending.  I will cut bad spending. Whatever. Now all I have to do is raise about 200 billion dollars.  If you would like to contribute to my campaign, send your money to account number 1-556879-4,  Scuba Duba Bank, Cayman Islands.  Thank you, my fellow Americans.

1 comment:

Tom & Gerry Clare said...

You've got my vote. Unfortunately I am unable to contribute to the campaign until I get my middle class tax cut!