Translate

Wednesday, May 16, 2012


Many people who have contracted cancer figured it would be a terrific thing to write about.  From what I have gathered about these writings they swing from the inspirational "I shall overcome" variety to "this is really ghastly so I want to share my misery with you."  I guess I'll fall somewhere along that spectrum.  So this is the first of "adventures of the Cancer Guy."  Please note, I am not a cancer "victim," I am not a cancer "sufferer," and God is not "punishing me."  For those of my friends who do not know it yet, I am a guy who has throat cancer and is entitled to all the rights and privileges pertaining thereto.  Now that I have been into cancer treatment long enough, I have acquired a sufficiently sour disposition; I decided it was time to start this blog.  Since cancer may not give me enough to gripe about, from time to time you will find my opinions on politics, religion and any thing else that is annoying me on any given day.

The Cancer Guy

1 comment:

Sinda Lee Nichols said...

You go guy! Write away, let it all out. I'm thoroughly enjoying reading your blog. Thanks for being you. :)