Translate

Tuesday, January 22, 2013


“I would have liked to see a little more on outreach and working together.  There was not, as I’ve seen in other inaugural speeches, ‘I want to work with my colleagues.’ ” That comment regarding President Obama’s inauguration speech came from none other than Presidential Candidate loser Republican Senator John McCain one of our best arguments for Congressional term limits.  Senator John probably forgot that after Obama’s last inaugural address which gushed with how much he wanted bipartisan harmony Senator Minority Leader Mitch McConnell made defeating President Obama his main political objective.  The Republican Party then proceeded to swear they absolutely, categorically would not cooperate with Obama on anything and promptly became, and rightly so, the “party of no.”   As many of you have already surmised, I have no respect whatsoever for the Republican Party who drops their pants to the NRA and non-elected-to-anything dipshits like Grover Norquist and who haven’t had a new idea in 30 years.  Yes, I would like to be optimistic and hope the Republicans will finally participate in governing our country, but I doubt it.

No comments: