Translate

Saturday, October 29, 2016



 Trumpadoodles--comments on the goofy and dangerous aspects of Trump's campaign


Trumpadoodles---As a public service, I am adding a new feature to my facebook  and blog post called “Trumpadoodles.”  These are intended to point out the goofy, and sometimes dangerous aspects of Donald Trump’s campaign for the Presidency.  So here, Ladies and Gentlemen is the first Trumpadoodle!

Today I was doing some yard work and discovered a beer bottle that had been tossed on my lawn landing quite near my Hillary sign.  Since in 15 years nobody has ever tossed a beer bottle on my lawn, I can reasonably assume that it was tossed by an uneducated white male Trump supporter from a pick up truck emblazoned with a Confederate flag.  (If you lived where I do you would not find that unreasonable.)  Interestingly, the beer was a Michelob Ultra, which means to me that the bottle thrower’s taste in beer is just as terrible as his taste in Presidential candidates.

No comments: