Translate

Wednesday, November 06, 2013


You probably have heard the mayor of Toronto explained the reason he sniffed coke cocaine was because he was in a “drunken stupor.”  I suppose you could call that “politician logic” as it establishes a wonderful argument for all politicians.  Just think, for example, George W. Bush could have said, “I got us into the Iraq war because I was in a drunken stupor.”  Or President Obama could have said, “I told everybody they could keep the health insurance they have because I was in a drunken stupor.”  And how could you argue with such honesty.  Hey, this means when politicians do stupid things it is okay as long as they did it while in a drunken stupor. Drunken stupors are bad; bad actions while in drunken stupors are acceptable.  Makes perfect sense.

No comments: